Welcome to LIBGUIDES!
Use this guide to find relevant information for your fashion projects. The yellow tabs divide the LibGuide into sections for finding books, journals containing articles, virtual reference sources and fashion-related content. Make an individual appointment with your library liaison. She can help you with your research and explain how to use the library and where to find the information you need!
These 5 characteristics are important for books, articles, websites and all types of information.
1. Purpose- Is the content biased?
2. Authority- What are the author's credentials?
3. Currency- Is the information current?
4. Accuracy- Is the information relevant?
5. Content- Is the content covered comprehensively?
Still not sure? Ask a librarian!